In our previous blogpost "building blocks first," we gave you a sneak peak into our upcoming roadmap. Today we are are proud to introduce Arkane Network - an open network for building blockchain applications. Visit the website for more information and to request an invite for early access.
Now, you may be asking, "What is Arkane?" and "What does it have to do with FundRequest and FND?" We answer these questions and more below.
What is Arkane?
Arkane will lower the barrier of entry into crypto and provide every FundRequest user a blockchain wallet as a part of our on-boarding process.
Arkane is a multi-blockchain wallet provider that builds an open network between individuals, ecosystems, and dapps. It connects you to several blockchains in a safe, secure, transparent and user-friendly manner.
Developers and projects can use Arkane as a building block to help them leverage the power of blockchain technology and to build multi-chain applications. It offers easy access to blockchain infrastructures via a set of developer tools, such as SDK’s and API’s.
Individuals can also use Arkane to track and manage wallets on multiple blockchains. It offers user-friendly transactions, a global overview of their balances and activity, and access to a network of dapps with built-in Arkane support.
What can Arkane do for me?
I’m a developer, why would I use Arkane?
- Develop multi-blockchain applications with ease.
- Get access to an easy-to-use SDK or set of APIs (with full documentation).
- Ability to use the Arkane Truffle provider for easy contract deployments.
- Automatic wallet creation for your users.
- Take away the need for browser extensions, such as Metamask.
- All the benefits for a crypto enthusiast (see below).
I’m a crypto enthusiast, why would I use Arkane?
- One account and one place to manage all your wallets.
- Ability to manage wallets on multiple blockchains.
- Have a clear overview of all your wallet activity.
- Ability to transfer crypto to any of your crypto and non-crypto friends.
- Get notifications on incoming or outgoing wallet activity.
- Get access to a network of dapps with built-in Arkane support, such as Ethereum’s development framework Truffle.
Why did FundRequest build Arkane?
We are product builders and we believe in the Google model of offering useful and free services. We built Arkane to be a highly usable product that becomes an integral part of the world of blockchain in the near future.
As we onboard major blockchain technology platforms in Arkane, we offer them a gateway to integrate with the FundRequest network as additional support for their budding ecosystem.
Our long-term vision for FundRequest is to ultimately become a way for people to accomplish any sort of task— from a micro-task to a major project—and have a large and diverse userbase as an integral part of that vision.
Does Arkane plan to launch an ICO?
No. Arkane will not launch an ICO and we are exploring various models to include FND as utility token in a non-intrusive way.
Visit Arkane.network for more information and to request an invite for early access.